Pink Ode’imin Studs
approx size: 1"W x 1.25"L
The pink (and red) ode'imin studs, earrings and pin (5 items total) were the first designs I created and completed after the passing of my best friend. I kept the very first pair of strawberry earrings I made as they were very important to me - and carried so much meaning. This set was created at the time the ode-imin were starting to show themselves in the garden. I thought it was fitting for me to start with the strawberries at that time as it was a new beginning, a new growth, a new chapter in my life. They were pretty and sweet and vibrant, and it was something that made my heart happy.
(Photo: Mya did love eating strawberries, unfortunately, I don't have any photos of her enjoying them - but I did choose pink, because it reminded me of her and because she always looked so good in it. Here is Mya rocking my daughters pink ball cap.)
- Beadwork is completely handmade and no two sets of earrings are 100% identical and
no two items are the exact same.
- No returns or refunds on any items.
- Beadwork is delicate, please take great care (no swimming or having a shower with them on, laying them flat or hanging is ideal).
- Shipping is extremely expensive and there isn't any way around that, so I have provided a lettermail flat rate solution. Should you choose to go with this option,
know that it does not include any insurance and cannot be tracked and is a "use at your own risk" option.
- I think it goes without saying, but just in case, NO dog is included with this purchase.