Red Ode’imin Earrings
RED ODE'IMIN (STRAWBERRY) EARRINGS
beaded with size 11 czech beads
flat stitch backed on genuine leather (cow)
gun metal hooks
The red (and pink) ode'imin studs, earrings and pin (5 items total) were the first designs I created and completed after the passing of my best friend. I kept the very first pair of strawberry earrings I made as they were very important to me - and carried so much meaning. This set was created at the time the ode-imin were starting to show themselves in the garden. I thought it was fitting for me to start with the strawberries at that time as it was a new beginning, a new growth, a new chapter in my life. They were pretty and sweet and vibrant, and it was something that made my heart happy.
(Photo: Mya did love eating strawberries, unfortunately, I don't have any photos of her enjoying them. Here is Mya with my daughters little tiara on! Probably one of my favourite photos of her! )
- Beadwork is completely handmade and no two sets of earrings are 100% identical and no two items are the exact same.
- No returns or refunds on any items.
- Beadwork is delicate, please take great care (no swimming or having a shower with them on, laying them flat or hanging is ideal).
- Shipping is extremely expensive and there isn't any way around that, so I have provided a lettermail flat rate solution. Should you choose to go with this option, know that it does not include any insurance and cannot be tracked and is a "use at your own risk" option.
- I think it goes without saying, but just in case, NO dog is included with this purchase.